11.26.2012

A Holiday Gift Guide for Baby M


Hi Friends. Happy Cyber Monday. Have you been doing any online shopping?

I typically have a BOGO shop sale today but Baby M and are sitting here in the hospital as she has acquired a bad case of RSV so things have been a little stressful and shop sales are on hold for a bit. In the mean time I thought it might be fun, and a bit theraputic, to share with you a a gift guide that I've been dreaming up for our little darling girl.

It's full of fun finds from some of my favorite artisans and shops. Like this polar bear rug/blanket by my incredibly talented friend, Roxi Marj. I'm kind of obsessed with it and think that baby M has to have it as a tummy time/play mat. And once I discovered I was having a girl I knew that she would have to have a le train fantome Lumi doll as I've wanted one since...oh...like forever. But as this one will need to be a bit more of a keepsake, I think she'll also need a little Ozzie rabbit softee for her to snuggle and nibble on while she's still a wee babe. And of course she'll need a dollhouse and think this modern one will do the trick quite nicely. And I've wanted these geo blocks for like, forever. And well, I'm pretty sure baby M needs them. And I'm not sure whether or not she needs this sleep time hat more or if I do but either way...we both need to catch some zzz's. Here's hoping we're out of the hospital in the next day or so and in the clear...because we've got some holiday preparing to do!

a. sleepy time hat  b. Ozzie the rabbit  c. modern doll house  d. roxi marj bear blanket  e. lumi doll  f. geo blocks

And for more holiday shopping fun check out Meta's gift guide for her daughter here. And for the rest of this week I'll be teaming up with One More Mushroom and Simply Radiant to share some of our wish lists for our kiddos as well as some of our favorite tried and true toys and gifts we own and love. So stay tuned!

4 comments:

  1. Wishing baby m a fast recovery - she (and her mom!) deserve to be showered in pretty things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous picks for Baby M. I'm so sorry to hear she is sick and you're in the hospital. Get well soon, you two sweethearts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sending warm thoughts your way! i know how it feels to have babes in the hospital so wishes for a quick recovery. take good care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely picks! Especially that bear blanket. So sorry to read about your babe! My son had RSV this year at 2 weeks old and we were in the hospital for 4 days. Definitely scary and not a fun time. Gotta love the germs the older siblings bring around! I hope she is well soon!

    ReplyDelete